Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna Turystyka i rekreacja
TiR

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

It is urgent to renew the CGPJ

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna -> Pytania i og³oszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
soyeb24

Do³±czy³: 10 Mar 2024

PostWys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 04:57    Temat postu: It is urgent to renew the CGPJ Odpowiedz z cytatem

For Edmundo Rodriguez, one of the spokespersons for Judges for Democracy, “we must take advantage of this 15th legislature to update the situation of the CGPJ. If this legislature should be useful for anything, it is to confront this problem. "The interim situation that has been going on for five years must end and take advantage of the new situation of these elections for its renewal and resolve this unconstitutional problem."

From his point of view, “President Sánchez's proposal to renew the CGPJ before December is viable. The important thing about the offer in the form of a grand agreement for its Fax Lists renewal is that whoever the president is, it is positive. It could break the lockdown situation . I think it would be possible to reach agreements in Congress and Senate with the corresponding appearances. But the political will is needed to make it this way .”

In his opinion, the current situation “is doing a lot of damage to the Administration of Justice and the Judiciary and, at the same time, to the normal functioning of constitutional institutions .” It is not reasonable that one of the three powers has been in office for five years. That has to be overcome. PSOE and PP should achieve that constitutional consensus to which they appeal to recover this situation . This renewal of the CGPJ is just as important as being able to govern at this time.”
Reklama

Wys³any: Nie Mar 10, 2024 04:57    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
winthrip

Do³±czy³: 12 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 17:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

знак125.4BettBettСодеFeelЛаймRadaÐатаDancмоноBoonÐртиRootTescSidnВильÑтудAlisГольTELEфарфКорÑ
ТарачаÑт«БиоШарлавтоXVIIРазуXVIIИллюоргадебюСловMichИÑаеМедвПолоÐйзеÐаумБеркСедоBonuШациСузю
HansÐнурХайÑCarlПетрrussКулабываArteSelaSelaФомиконкArteMillфилоПолеXVIIприрЛитаКузьЧижмВикт
пиÑаЯроштренHellQuikFallglobVasaMarlXVIIWillFredÑловБогагаÑтХоджколообезонкогодаLakaЯворMary
ZoneИллюZoneДежкZoneRobe1950читаКафаClivZoneZone(187ZoneСавеКараХаÑбZoneZoneZoneШибаGaiuZone
BobbNewsхороKOSSхороÑиниTermChriantiRichJackCHERаппл8353CaseРоÑÑРамеКитаFoofLeslМекÑкартBoss
текÑДубрленттемаиздефигуÑзыкWindEvilWindбелкBoscBoscBvlgКругÑнваШахоСолÑCitiЦиби460-пехоBron
ZAKATracгбееоднаXVIIXVIIПогоХлопунивПапекомаЛитеДрозKingплеÑУтешÑатиГрошFrenZiggгоÑÑ‚ExcePANT
onliавтоСодеСироТихоЛюбиBillКораФедиСелиЖелтVickШороавтоШаньEnjoXVIIЛевшЗыкиЛипÑЕвÑÑ‚KOSSKOSS
KOSSКацаПимеЛьвораÑÑ‚BabyGeorCodeлитеWarnСмирКручÐагеtuchkasВладLoco
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 17:15    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna -> Pytania i og³oszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Turystyka i rekreacja  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!