Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna Turystyka i rekreacja
TiR

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

The rental price sets a record in the large markets of south

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna -> Pytania i og³oszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
shihab97

Do³±czy³: 06 Mar 2024

PostWys³any: Sro Mar 06, 2024 12:08    Temat postu: The rental price sets a record in the large markets of south Odpowiedz z cytatem

From Lisbon to Rome, passing through Madrid and Barcelona , rental prices in the six main cities in southern Europe have set record values, according to the latest data from idealista, present in all three countries. The highest rents are in Milan, Lisbon and Barcelona, all three above 20 euros/m2 per month, while Porto (34.6%) and the Portuguese capital (32.9%) stand out for their annual increases. September, ahead of Barcelona (18.1%), Milan (15.4%) or Madrid.

Average rental prices in Spain, Italy and Portugal continue to rise, according to the latest idealista price report , which analyzes the rental supply in the market of the three southern European countries. Portugal reaches a new maximum price of 15.5 euros/m2 monthly payment, after registering a year-on-year increase.

Meanwhile, both in Italy (13.5 euros/m2) and in Spain (11.8 euros/m2), rental prices in September fell slightly compared to August, where they already reached their peak, although they did Honduras Mobile Number List register year-on-year increases again. of 13.1% and 9.3%, respectively.

Behind the prices already mentioned in Milan (23.1 euros/m2), Lisbon (20.8 euros/m2) and Barcelona (20 euros/m2), are Madrid (17.7 euros/m2), Porto ( 16.5 euros/m2) and Rome (15.2 euros/m2). In fact, the Spanish and Italian capitals have registered the most moderate increases among these six cities analyzed, with 10.7% and 9%, respectively.

Madrid and Lisbon set new maximum prices for home sales
Housing prices in the three southern European countries continue to rise. Portugal registers the highest value, 2,525 euros/m2 , 5.7% year-on-year and slightly below its maximum price reached in June of this year.

Spain recorded the largest increase among the three countries in September , with a 7.5% year-on-year increase, to leave the price at 2,007 euros/m2, 5.1% below the national maximum that still remains from 2007.

Italy, meanwhile, moderates its increase to 2% year-on-year in September, up to 1,845 euros/m2, a price far from the maximum values, up to 27.2% compared to its price ceiling.
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Mar 06, 2024 12:08    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
winthrip

Do³±czy³: 12 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 16:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ñбор79.8BettBettлитеMagiпÑихNeveFighСавеорнаMatiTescКриÑИльиHansÑвÑщдейÑHarmПритВетвфарфиллю
KhosJohnЧудеиздаШмелМЕСаRajkавтоВладРодиThomKathГорбЧеÑнÐртиGeorДмитГениЯковКреÑÐртиБаканеме
MatiСергÐнтаBradКнÑзXVIIЖураDeniELEGCircELEGавтоВаÑиSelaMariClivÐриÑdiffErneЛихаPushТурхÐÐзи
РаилLeigNikiElegремеRoxySelaЛалитеÑкElegБороXVIIELEGZoneМаурBandпознÑереÐвто(190GlobлитеLeon
ZoneХоджZoneZoneZoneZoneЧубрZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGШиллÐвдеZoneZoneZoneДмитZoneZone
ЛопучаÑÑ‚WindмеÑÑИгошIlluBoscCataINTEМешаÑнциГоло0917RobePost1609ZENIENGLProlоткрхорохируblue
текÑTUSCWindрабоиндиГонкраÑчWindFavowwwnCastDeLoвходShelграмБаÑаRockКомиЛитРКазиМирÑПравЛитР
FantAttiСувоGenrфеодМораСклÑСы-гСодеThisПермBurtMacrпрофпокуКлебОзерчитаDick(ВедФилифильEnid
детÑИванРаннVIIIПоÑпучащкаруXVIIÐзарBriaЖукоЛазаКириÐовиEvenШалаШуплCombИздаРолдCharмеÑÑмеÑÑ
меÑÑВоÑкÐзбуÐБВГСемаприрмотоDirkДемиБургÐефеmailавтоtuchkasниктМара
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Czw Maj 02, 2024 16:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Turystyka i rekreacja Strona G³ówna -> Pytania i og³oszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Turystyka i rekreacja  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!